Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a toxic gas that cannot be seen, smelled or tasted. Yet, this deadly gas is generated by common workplace and household appliances and equipment, like generators, floor buffers, forklifts, portable propane camping heaters, water heaters, gas-log fireplaces, furnaces and stoves. And, if an item in your home or workplace develops a leak, or is simply overused in a confined space, the consequences can be drastic.

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headaches, fatigue, nausea, dizziness and fainting, eventually leading to brain damage and death. If you are suffering from severe health problems because your workspace did not have proper ventilation or because your landlord failed to control the amount of carbon monoxide in your home, an experienced attorney can help.

At Chenkin Law Firm, we have been protecting the rights of our clients for more than 30 years, and we will fight by your side to pursue the compensation you deserve.

If you or a loved one has been harmed by carbon monoxide poisoning, contact our offices today at (800) 721-7472 to schedule a free consultation.